I've succumbed and joined the flock of other knitters with blogs. Not just any knitter, though. A WELL-TEMPERED Knitter. What's that, you say? This is a little play on words and on what I do in my real life. In real life, the life I get paid for, I'm a pianist who teaches and performs. Well-tempering is the art of tuning a piano in equal parts so that it can be played in any key. Johann Sebastian Bach is given credit for introducing this type of tuning to the keyboard.
I'm a "well-tempered" knitter because knitting keeps me in good spirits and makes me happy.
I am virtually illiterate when it comes to doing any more at the computer than surfing the net, answering email, and occasionally putting together some type of flyer or form for my students. I hope that anyone who stumbles across this blog will be kind and patient as I undertake a very steep learning curve in setting this up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment