A pianist's blog about knitting, music, life and loves. But mostly it's about the knitting.
Congratulations! I have been blogging for just over a year now and still don't know how to do. Can't say I've put a lot of offer to learn but anyway. Feel free to enlight me! ;-)Love from a fellow Sock Madness member.
Hi Debbie!I answered your question on my blog.http://casalingaconfilo.blogspot.com/2007/06/six-weeks.htmlGood luck with those blog buttons.... they're annoying aren't they?
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog - always nice to have a new visitor. Thanks too for the suggestion about the mystery object!I can't believe how many knitalong projects you have underway (looked at your other blogs too!). Fabulous variety.
Thank you for your kind words and support. I appreciate your support.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Congratulations! I have been blogging for just over a year now and still don't know how to do. Can't say I've put a lot of offer to learn but anyway. Feel free to enlight me! ;-)
Love from a fellow Sock Madness member.
Hi Debbie!
I answered your question on my blog.
http://casalingaconfilo.blogspot.com/2007/06/six-weeks.html
Good luck with those blog buttons.... they're annoying aren't they?
Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog - always nice to have a new visitor. Thanks too for the suggestion about the mystery object!
I can't believe how many knitalong projects you have underway (looked at your other blogs too!). Fabulous variety.
Thank you for your kind words and support. I appreciate your support.
Post a Comment