Friday, February 15, 2008

"C" is for Cappuccino



I love Cappuccino. I always order it when I'm any place that serves special coffees. When I was in Rome, there was a little coffee bar by the apartment and my friend and I stopped in every morning. Gian Carlo (love that name) would start my cappuccino as soon as he saw me coming.

The cappuccino in this picture was from a coffee place in Little Italy in Boston. It looked so amazing that I just had to take a picture. The cappuccino was accompanied by a rock sugar stirrer. I was buzzed for hours!

LBelle is making a face because of the sugar rush she got when tasting the rock sugar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm... that looks delicious. I like the "idea" of cappuccino, but I don't drink milk which puts a damper in my cappuccino drinking. Is that at Mikes?

Unknown said...

I adore coffee and have my own bean to cup machine. I also make latte and cappuccino. Now, I am off to make one....