Thursday, February 21, 2008

One of these days....



the cat is going to get truly stuck. No telling the other spots he chooses to hibernate in when I'm not around. This basket was sitting precariously on the arm of the sofa. It was filled to the brim with knitting paraphernalia (and one stuffed cat).

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is truly amazing the positions cats will sleep in. LOL

Anonymous said...

Too cute - love the tail!

Anonymous said...

So cute!

Knitting it Out in an Urban Zoo said...

Cats are hilarious! Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! That is too funny!

Anonymous said...

Funny! I could not see your cat when I first looked at the picture - just looked like yarn and fiber.

Unknown said...

Love the look of those yarns! Imiss my cats but know what havoc they would cause my yarns....

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic!! What a great photo!

Karin said...

I am catching up on your posts.
I hope you are well!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely cat you have! At least your cat isn't eating your yarn like my Mamoko.

I just got the wonderful package you put together for the "Longing for Spring Swap". THANK YOU! I love everything and am so delighted by all the things you selected.

I hope you are feeling better.
Holly