Monday, January 07, 2008

Thanks, I needed that




My Art Walk Sock Yarn for January came today! Roxanne has, again, outdone herself. This color way is "Flaming June" and like all the others, it's gorgeous. I can't wait to cast on. The specs are: 70% superwash merino/20% bamboo/ 10% nylon yarn; 3-ply fingering weight; approx. 450 yards.

The yarn is so beautiful that the world's meanest cat actually allowed me to take her picture with it. Anyone who knows this cat will tell you how unusual that is. I kept expecting her to reach out and draw blood (mine) but she just placidly laid there giving kitty kisses with her eyes while I shot away. Here's the proof:

She's such a beautiful little cat and yet, she has everyone who walks in the house afraid of her. Here are some more pictures, because who doesn't like pictures of sweet, little kitties?

No comments: